ESPN NHL Lockout Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
I think the 3rd article's reference is dead on in that, any "proposal" that comes from either the owners or the players in the next few weeks will be essentially meaningless except to strengthen their respective positions for the future labor boards impasse hearings.

Undoubtedly, a lot of hockey fans will start getting their hopes up when one of these, so called, "proposals," comes out.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
I don't agree at all. The NHL has stated all along that they have no plans to declare an impasse. NHLPA types will tell you just how hard it is to win that.

There's no reason to think that's what their plan is.

Old Hickory

I am no ESPN fan by any stretch, but they've been covering the lockout the entire time.

mzon

Feb 13, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Visit site
kingsjohn said:
I am no ESPN fan by any stretch, but they've been covering the lockout the entire time.

I can't believe it a thread that mentions ESPN and doesn't call for heads to roll. Will miracles never cease.

X0ssbar

kingsjohn said:

On their web site they do an "okay" job but you'd be lucky to catch a 5 second segment about it on Sportscenter.

To tell you the truth, I go straight to TSN.ca for my morning updates on the lockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad