1678420594135.png

1678420684420.png

Last edited:

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
I was very jealous of the Spanish broadcast tbh
I thought I was in the twilight zone for awhile there. Couldn’t break out of the Spanish broadcast on Hulu. Then finally did.

But, you’re right. After listening to the trio do the game, the Spanish would’ve been much less aggravating. Ferraro is simply insufferable. Levy is just not a very good play caller. The third person, um whatever. They all engaged in way too much cutesy banter and McDavid ball cleaning.

Dreadful.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I suppose Ferraro provides meaningful insight; but his delivery annoys me. He sounds like he's shouting every word he says.

That can be meaningful at times, but it's like the boy who cried wolf. When everything sounds urgent, things that actually are sound like everything else.

Voicing my minority opinion - I miss Pierre. There, I said it. I also miss Doc, but he's retired.

I never seriously considered subscribing to ESPN+ for just a handful of games. But if I did and they experienced outages during one such game, I'd be livid.

And I don't even think they can blame rats at TD Garden. ;)

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
I suppose Ferraro provides meaningful insight; but his delivery annoys me. He sounds like he's shouting every word he says.

That can be meaningful at times, but it's like the boy who cried wolf. When everything sounds urgent, things that actually are sound like everything else.

Voicing my minority opinion - I miss Pierre. There, I said it. I also miss Doc, but he's retired.

I never seriously considered subscribing to ESPN+ for just a handful of games. But if I did and they experienced outages during one such game, I'd be livid.

And I don't even think they can blame rats at TD Garden. ;)
I miss Pierre as well. He's a nerd, but that's what I like about him.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I was very jealous of the Spanish broadcast tbh
Why would the games not be in Spanish this is America........... Oh by the way when I was able to listen to the game in English , I must say that was one of the worse broadcasting teams and and game I have ever listened to...... I do not care about their little inside jokes and personal life , I turn a game on to get away from all the bullshit of the day and enjoy a freakn hockey game . I would like to add I have not watched ESPN in years and last night was a perfect example of why..........

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I like ESPN+. I watch hockey every night...far better than the center ice package was..
As a fight fan I love espn+, but as a hockey fan I hate that I have to listen to Ferraro. I didnt mind the other 2 so much but Ferraro stinks! He is NHL Dan Fouts

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I thought I was in luck when it wasn't blacked out in my area.

Boy, was I wrong. I felt like the audio of the crowd came and went like they were fiddling with quieting down the crowd noise and it was really obvious.

And for a PBP crew that has some experience, they came off sounding like amateurs for most of the night.

I too, wish I got the Spanish announce team.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
It does come down to how good your internet provider is and the speeds you get.

Which makes having this game only available that way ludicrous
I've been using Hulu/ESPN+ for 2+ years now and I've never really had an issue, and that's all on wifi (and 2 different houses and different internet providers).

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
I thought I was in the twilight zone for awhile there. Couldn’t break out of the Spanish broadcast on Hulu. Then finally did.

But, you’re right. After listening to the trio do the game, the Spanish would’ve been much less aggravating. Ferraro is simply insufferable. Levy is just not a very good play caller. The third person, um whatever. They all engaged in way too much cutesy banter and McDavid ball cleaning.

Dreadful.
I also did not like the crew, but one point Ferraro made that is true is that when you stop ten feet inside the attacking blue line on a PP entry, the results are likely failure/turnover/clear. Carry it deep, then set it up.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad