OT: Espn fantasy football

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Any interest out there in a free fantasy football league?
I have set a league up on ESPN called "Kings Fan League".
Currently I put it as a 12 team league with the draft this Friday Aug 21 at 1:30pm Eastern...so for those of us who can partake while at work.
It is a free league, and I just used all the ESPN standard scoring.
If you are interested PM me your e-mail and I will send you the invite.

Last edited:

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
if I do not get enough interest (10 teams) by draft time I will either scrap it or open it up to the public to see if enough people sign in

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
You may want to delay the draft date until closer to the end of training camp. It's still too early too draft.

I am in two other leagues and we tend to draft with about a week to 10 days to go before the regular season starts.

If you do change, do so quickly as the slots tend to fill up fast closer to the regular season kick off date.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
You may want to delay the draft date until closer to the end of training camp. It's still too early too draft.

I am in two other leagues and we tend to draft with about a week to 10 days to go before the regular season starts.

If you do change, do so quickly as the slots tend to fill up fast closer to the regular season kick off date.

Ya, my boss is out of the office tomorrow which is why I was pushing for that.
I may have to delay though.

EDIT: Just pushed it back to the 21st.

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
if I weren't already in charge of/in so many leagues, I'd love to do this. Over-committed this year :/

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA

My thought as well.

I typically don't draft until all preseason games have been completed, that 5 or 6 day window between the last game and the opener.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
The later the better in terms of the draft. Nothing worse than your first-round pick going down in preseason. I'm in though.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Mark is going to burn you guys alive

FEEL THE BURN

always-necessary-explosions-rtr-16.gif

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Plenty of spots still available.

Going to post on main board to bring in fans of all teams

Last edited:

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
anyway, I will likely open this up to the public this week should I not get more people participating, and this will be my last bump...I promise

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad