ESPN Fantasy app is a joke..

Makorov

Minnesota Wild Fan
May 22, 2014
Unknown
If you can get people to join a league go to fantrax, its free. Its easy to move and trade players. They update news and WW. They are really good at keeping up with things.

If its a keeper league I suggest you pay the extra for the perks. (Here are all the perks for standard and premium with fantrax Premium League Features - Fantrax)

I suggest switching to fantrax, even its a non keepr league just go standard, its free and in my personal opinion better then espn for hockey.

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
It's terrible. They had a "technical issue" where the highest GAA% would win in the weekly 1 V 1 matchup mode. I emailed them about it and they told me they were aware of the issue but didn't address when it would be corrected. They did fix it a week or so later but the results were still incorrect for the first 1-2 weeks. For an industry leader like ESPN, that's a pretty bad mistake.

Reactions: Makorov

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
How long has Fantrax had an app? I was in a roto baseball league last summer and when I searched for it (Android) nothing came up.

I'm curious too, as we're considering Fantrax for next year after the incredible snafu with ESPN's "upgrade" this year. Just searched Google Play and there is no Fantrax app at this time. (Android)
Fantrax is also now starting to charge for add-free use, and you need to disable ad-blockers. Huge turn-off.

Reactions: RonTextall

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
I'm curious too, as we're considering Fantrax for next year after the incredible snafu with ESPN's "upgrade" this year. Just searched Google Play and there is no Fantrax app at this time. (Android)
Fantrax is also now starting to charge for add-free use, and you need to disable ad-blockers. Huge turn-off.

They do have some sort of web app.
Fantrax

Reactions: kk and iSophagus

Makorov

Minnesota Wild Fan
May 22, 2014
Unknown
It's not really an app, it's weird, it like bookmarks the page onto your phone. There it will pull up in its own window (doesn't go through webbrowser). You can do it through the fantrax website.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
They do have some sort of web app.
Fantrax

If you only want an app, then go Yahoo. It's pretty good, and on both Apple and Android. I don't think any other app is close. But, even then, some functionality is on the website but not the app, like games per week and some other stuff.

The Fantrax mobile website thingy is impressive. I would still suggest this first.

Reactions: Makorov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad