News Article: ESPN - 10 Players with Major Expectations (Duchene)

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
I hate to say it but I just don't think he has the brain for the NHL just the skill. Unless im wrong they should ship him out while his value is still really high we could get alot for him (unless he breaks out).

Reactions: MaKarter

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I hate to say it but I just don't think he has the brain for the NHL just the skill. Unless im wrong they should ship him out while his value is still really high we could get alot for him (unless he breaks out).

Yeah, if all goes well for Duchene he might finally hit 67 points. Not counting on it though.

wondeROY

Apr 19, 2007
Missoula, Montana
Jeez, some of you people are ridiculous. If you think we will find a better replacement for Duchene right now then you are smoking some crazy stuff. This kid is full of skill and hockey smarts and is only 21 years old. If the avs unloaded him it would be a huge mistake, this kid will continue to produce and will only get better. Everyone needs to relax, Duchene is the real deal.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

You just dismissed your entire point by saying "unless he breaks out."

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I think Duchene is going to make a lot of people eat their weight is crow. Especially after seeing how he progressed in his time in Europe and how he played in the Spangler Cup...

Comments like, 'Using his body' 'Strong on the puck' 'Using his line-mates' 'Creativity' and 'Cutting down on spin moves' are things we seen from his time over there.

Sounds more like 1st and 2nd year Duchy than 3rd year injured and frustrated Duchene to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad