ESPN’s top 50 players in the playoffs

Mar 26, 2010
Keep that in your back pocket for when the Leafs get punted in the 1st round again. You guys cry and cry every year.
Boston, Florida, Tampa…. Yeah, real teams. Even if they do lose.

Enjoy the Pacific holiday league.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
McDavid has never won anything in the playoffs.

Matthews beat Boston last night. A real team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mcdavids playoff stats are bonkers. Every-time I watch him play, I get a tingling sensation down south.

Matthews is under a point per game in the playoffs. Every-time I watch him play, I change the channel.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Matthews should not be allowed within 100 yards of a public park. Have you seen what he looks like without his helmet??? They need to muzzle him like Steve Buscemi in Con Air

Mar 26, 2010
Mcdavids playoff stats are bonkers. Every-time I watch him play, I get a tingling sensation down south.

Matthews is under a point per game in the playoffs. Every-time I watch him play, I change the channel.
Yeah change the channel. Only the best goal scorer on the planet!

Matthews should not be allowed within 100 yards of a public park. Have you seen what he looks like without his helmet??? They need to muzzle him like Steve Buscemi in Con Air
Hahaha this post was awesome. I nearly spit my coffee out at work here.

• Haha
Reactions: Castle8130

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006

at this point, your takes are so incredibly bad, I'm starting to think you created this account ironically and are just giving a masterclass at long term trolling. I mean there can't be people out there that actually believe what you are saying, are there?

Mar 26, 2010
at this point, your takes are so incredibly bad, I'm starting to think you created this account ironically and are just giving a masterclass at long term trolling. I mean there can't be people out there that actually believe what you are saying, are there?
Believe that Matthews is a world class player. Yes, everyone outside of Western Canada believes that. Best goal scorer in the universe.

There is no one outside of Edmonton (western Canadian teams fans) that does not see that. You want to talk about trolling. It is like that fan base is completely polarized by him.

• Haha
Reactions: rhino71 and Realgud

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Oilers would would not even make the playoffs in the Atlantic.
They were only the best team Vegas played according to Marchessault. You guys will always have your respect in the handshake line. Then you can transition to following flight paths in a make-believe scenario in which a superstar is about to sign with a Toronto sports team.

Mar 26, 2010
They were only the best team Vegas played according to Marchessault. You guys will always have your respect in the handshake line. Then you can transition to following flight paths in a make-believe scenario in which a superstar is about to sign with a Toronto sports team.
Yes, McDavid is from Toronto. Everyone knows this. Those “flight paths” are a real reality. Now would that not be something.

• Haha
Reactions: soothsayer

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
No no no, you're wrong: "Real team" Boston with zero top 6 centers >>>>>>>>>> Last year's cup winning fake pacific trash team

AINEC

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
Believe that Matthews is a world class player. Yes, everyone outside of Western Canada believes that. Best goal scorer in the universe.

There is no one outside of Edmonton (western Canadian teams fans) that does not see that. You want to talk about trolling. It is like that fan base is completely polarized by him.
Nobody is saying Matthews isn't the best goal scorer in the game right now, but it's this sad little constant need for the Eastern media and fans to shoehorn Matthews into a tier of player he doesn't belong in.

Matthews had this supposed "historic season" scoring 69 goals, yet McDavid had only 5 less last year while also having 51! more assists. plus mcdavid is now 3rd all-time in PPG in the playoffs behind only gretzky and Lemieux, and Matthews is 128th....not exactly elite territory for Mr. Papi

Matthews has averaged .65 goals per game since he came into the league (in the regular season) for a 53 goal pace (I know you guys love your "pace" argument) and a 1.15 points per game for a 94 point pace.

Draisaitl who you are so convinced is worse than Matthews has a .53 goals per game, for a 44 goal pace over that same time, BUT has 1.30 points per game for a 106 point pace, and whether you Toronto fans want to admit it or not assists matter.

and i'm not even going to get into the comparison with McDavid because Matthews comes of looking like a chump compared to McDavid's career regular season numbers, and it's even worse for the playoffs.

Matthews is the best pure goal scorer in the game, but he can't hold McDavid's jock in overall player.

*incoming Jonathon Toews style argument about Matthews "intangibles"....

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Didn’t Matthews win 3 Rockets in the last 4 seasons and score more than DOUBLE the amount of goals than McDavid. All while playing against the best teams in the NHL… not the Pacific division bottom dwellers. The Oilers would not even make the playoffs if they played in the Atlantic. Like I said… another free pass again for the 3rd season in a row.
How would the Oilers not make the playoffs if the played in the Atlantic? This make absolutely no sense.

You’re just openly trolling now, and weirdly getting away with it.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Didn’t Matthews win 3 Rockets in the last 4 seasons and score more than DOUBLE the amount of goals than McDavid. All while playing against the best teams in the NHL… not the Pacific division bottom dwellers. The Oilers would not even make the playoffs if they played in the Atlantic. Like I said… another free pass again for the 3rd season in a row.

So where do you wanna move those goalposts to? Let me know when you're done.

Reactions: dukeofjive

AlaBlueShirt

Mar 14, 2018
Lol at having Panarin even there. Great reg. season but look what happened last year. Rather have Kreider there from the Rangers. The top 20 should be guys who have made a difference in the past couple of years.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad