OT: Eskimos: Highhhh Schoool Fooooootball....

• Thread starter Comic Book Guy*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comic Book Guy*

Ok, this has really been bothering me for a while and I don't get it. When i go to games, the announcer says high school football when they score points. What in the world does that even mean? What does high school have to do with the Esks?

Now more on topic: If this actually makes sense in some sporting kind of way, should the announcer at Rexall say: "Taylor Hall with his 32nd goal of the season for hiiiigggh schoool hooooockey...". Haha wtf...

meme-nicolas-cage-you-dont-say-wide.jpg

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Ok, this has really been bothering me for a while and I don't get it. When i go to games, the announcer says high school football when they score points. What in the world does that even mean? What does high school have to do with the Esks?

Now more on topic: If this actually makes sense in some sporting kind of way, should the announcer at Rexall say: "Taylor Hall with his 32nd goal of the season for hiiiigggh schoool hooooockey...". Haha wtf...

meme-nicolas-cage-you-dont-say-wide.jpg

A football is donated to high school football with every Eskimo PAT and field goal.

Comic Book Guy*

A football is donated to high school football with every Eskimo PAT and field goal.

Thanks man!!! I thought this had something to do with Zac Efron.

Well then, the Oilers should follow suit and donate a bag of pucks for every goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad