GDT: ERMAHGERD, Jerts @ Perds! 7:00 pm CT on TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullLund

Dec 28, 2017
I'll give Ehlers and Laine some credit atleast for trying to play more physically. But they've got a ton of improvements to make based on these last few games.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
We got beat pretty bad tonight. The penalties didn't help. But it was a 1 goal game going into the third. It's now a 3 goal game

I'll be honest if your sitting for 16mins in the first 30 mins of a game you prob only then really got a shift or two the whole first half of the game. How well do you think you are really going to play after that?

I've played enough hockey to tell you we could be world beaters and it wouldn't make a dam difference your finished your legs wont really respond anymore.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Having a losing record doesn't mean much in October. The Jets were actually pretty good defensively in this game but have handled the puck like a hand grenade.
Except we don't have a losing record we are 500 playing 3 of 4 on the road to start. The team is a little off balance, but I expect them to pile up points on the 6 game homestand coming up.

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Jets just can't score.

Good news is - that won't last much longer.

We'll see a flood of goals as soon as they get that groove back.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
This was an extreme situation of bad reffing. It happens. It's just shocking to me that Jets fans try to be the good, humble Canadian that capitulates to this garbage. I guarantee Chevy won't and he'll be in the ear of the head of officiating if he isn't already.

It was an absolute joke of a night.

Whatever though, on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad