Erik Karlsson on the ice for 7 of the 8 Habs goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Knew a hate thread would start right away haha... Ahhh well, he plays like 60 mins a game so it happens. Its not like they were all his fault.

I always get a kick out of people with +- stat.. Always only matters when it fits a persons argument

Pretty ugly to see a massive minus like that on the stat line tho lol... Ahh well hes still the best dman in the league

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Knew a hate thread would start right away haha... Ahhh well, he plays like 60 mins a game so it happens. Its not like they were all his fault.

I always get a kick out of people with +- stat.. Always only matters when it fits a persons argument

Him and Anderson were both f***ing trash tonight.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Every player has off nights. And having not seen the game they could have been his fault they could have not. Hockey is a team game. But with it happening against Montreal with the way they've been playing it has to hit the ego.

Reactions: Kylo Ren

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015
He looks unwell, like he's in slow motion tonight. Making plays he never makes. The flu is going through the room so I wouldn't be surprised if he's sick.

Either way probably the worst game I've seen him play in years

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Was it that bad? Usually the big minute guys just get victimized on nights like this by virtue of being on the ice so much, not actually causing 7 GA.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He looks unwell, like he's in slow motion tonight. Making plays he never makes. The flu is going through the room so I wouldn't be surprised if he's sick.

Either way probably the worst game I've seen him play in years

That would be the most EK thing I can think of, frankly. "Just got my ankle bone removed and have the flu, but f*** it, gonna play 30 min"

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Rough night for Karlsson. I didn't think it was going to be a pretty night for him after he kind of just gave up on Pacioretty's SHG goal because of a terrible Andersen turnover.

He's still the best D in the league. He'll bounce back.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
he deserves to be called a 4th forward tonight. not even that hes been ahl quality 4th forward.

His worst game ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad