Erik Haula is better than I thought

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
Likeable guy, likeable player, likeable path to NHL success. Wish nothing but the best for the man.

Reactions: boyko10

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Isn't surprised. Thought him and Hagelin, or even Grabner too, would be good pick-ups due to their quick feet.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
If you ever wondered why it was so hard to break through the MN neutral zone.......Haula was part of the reason. He's a good smart player.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Good complimentary player, but definitely the 3rd best player on the Perron-Haula-Neal line. That’s a skill all in itself though; finding chemistry with skilled players.

Ideally he would be your #2, but not only is he producing like a top 6 Center, he does a lot of little things off the score sheet and you can always count on his hustle / defensive game.

Obligatory bad joke - Vegas sure got a good Haul-a from Minnesota. Tuch is a monster possession player and a top 6 forward himself.

I can’t decide what under the radar return I like the most. Haula and Tuch or Smith and Marchessault. Minny I understand, but wtf was FLA doing...

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
I like that his former Wild teammates used to call him "Haula Famer" in reference to his excessive confidence .

Second best nickname to "Bruce" for Granlund which would be impossible to figure out without knowing the background.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad