Confirmed with Link: Eric Staal to Montréal for 3rd and 5th round picks (Sabres retaining 50% salary)

Happy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I don’t think it makes sense. He’s not particularly good on FOs and he doesn’t kill penalties. Isn’t that the entire point of getting a 4C?
Just shows he’s not satisfied with the centre position at all. Just wonder where he will play

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
I don’t think it makes sense. He’s not particularly good on FOs and he doesn’t kill penalties. Isn’t that the entire point of getting a 4C?
It’s more for depth , if any of the top 3 centres get hurt the Habs are in big trouble as they have next to no depth at centre . Would rather keep Poehling in the minors and would prefer not to play the alternatives .

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011

love the kid evans but he isn't realy cutting it yet.. IF we make the playoffs, give me a staal perry lehkonen/armia 4th line any day

Dan0 and Suz can handle the PK-center duties

Reactions: Jpageman and CDN24

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
love the kid evans but he isn't realy cutting it yet.. IF we make the playoffs, give me a staal perry lehkonen/armia 4th line any day

Dan0 and Suz can handle the PK-center duties

I hope you’re right because Suzuki already looks completely gassed so giving him more duties isn’t likely to help.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad