Eric Staal in Minnesota

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Staal was on our third line and he was extremely slow slow as **** slow sloth slow

Thing is, you're saying "was", and he's saying "is". Staal was slow with your team, fine, probably had a nagging injury or something. Staal is not slow right now, and that's something everyone who has watched him play this season has seen.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Only a bloody idiot would play him as winger. Way too slow for other than 3rd forward checking.
Not sure why the "slow" comment, he's consistently the fastest player on his line...

Coyle/Nino/Parise as his linemates most nights... so saying he's the fastest player on his line is saying something!

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Not sure why the "slow" comment, he's consistently the fastest player on his line...

Coyle/Nino/Parise as his linemates most nights... so saying he's the fastest player on his line is saying something!

I would agree.

"Slow" is not a word I'd use to describe Staal's game.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

He's not as fast as Coyle. No shame in that, he's fast. Parise is injured still, I'm guessing. I would,better describe Staal as slightly above average, which, with his reach, skills, and savvy, is more than enough.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
He's not as fast as Coyle. No shame in that, he's fast. Parise is injured still, I'm guessing. I would,better describe Staal as slightly above average, which, with his reach, skills, and savvy, is more than enough.

He's faster than Coyle... there's no shame in that for Coyle. Coyle was in Staal's group even during skating tests in pre-season and Staal won every segment according to Russo.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00