Equipment sale

Seider Town

Aug 9, 2014
USA
Usually it's the last week of May, first week of June and will be at HTA in Troy.

Season ticket holders will likely get in an hour before the general public like every year.

The last 3 years were:
6/22/2013
5/31/2014
6/6/2015

HTA should announce something towards the end of May with upcoming details.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
So pissed I won't be available to go.

I normally get a couple high end sticks from them. Real cheap.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
So pissed I won't be available to go.

I normally get a couple high end sticks from them. Real cheap.

Doc: "I'd like to make you an offer on this stick, but I'm not sure. Let me call in my expert and he can tell us more about the piece."

Bench: "Ah, yes, a vintage Kindl. I've seen these on the market before. The quality is undeniable, but the market has tanked. If it was a Larkin or Nyquist perhaps you might see more interest. I wouldn't retail this more than $20. Good luck, guys."

Doc: "Best I can do is $5. I've got overhead, I need to make a living too. It's going to sit for a long time."

Seider Town

Aug 9, 2014
USA
Couple of interesting notes from yesterdays sales.

Hockeytown Authentics was speculating heavily that Datsyuk is indeed done in Detroit as evidenced by the $9,000.00 mark up on this seasons jerseys. Normally Datsyuks are $3,000, this year they were $12,000.00 because it was his final season (at least according to Hockeytown Authentics). They did the same thing with Lidstrom after his last season when they sold his for $10K.

Larkin rookie gamers were $8,000.00 for regular season, $3,000.00 for playoff.

opivy

Sauce King
Sep 14, 2011
Columbus, OH
I get my skates from a guy who goes to Ottawa pro sal. You can get gloves really cheaply as well. Nice to get super high end gear so cheap, a bit annoying, but I understand that the collectors want in on it too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad