GWT: EPL - Matchweek 9

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Hoping Brennan Johnson comes good so that I don't have to watch Richarlison whenever I watch Spurs. Really dire player who belongs back on a mid to lower table team.

They also were a bit predictable when they kept trying to thread a ball through to Son since he was the only runner centrally, got luck with some bad defending mistakes from Fulham.

Richarlison was good yesterday, he picked up another assist, he’s seventh in the league in assists. He’s playing good football.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I'm happy to see players I've always been high on (Vicario, Porro, Maddison) to well with Spurs. I still think they should improve on Kulusevski and Richarlison (good backups, but not starters) but they're a good club this year, and the coach has made a difference.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Kulusevski only has 2 goal contributions, but he leads the PL in progressive carries and also leads in progressive passes received. He is the guy pushing the play hard.
I don't like his decision making, and it's a problem I've remembered since his days as a young gun at Parma.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I don't like his decision making, and it's a problem I've remembered since his days as a young gun at Parma.
He's an interesting player for sure. His workrate is elite. Incredibly difficult to take the ball off him. The issue is when he needs to release the ball.

But yes, Spurs could definitely use a high tier winger. I think getting a left winger is more important than replacing Kulusevski right now though.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4