HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
1-1 Tielelemans

Bad LFC defending.

Neither team is playing D

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Not sure if one should hope that Spurs have something to play for against City cause then they usually go full Spursy.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I mean this is the textbook example of why “Clear and Obvious” doesn’t exist.

Just stick with the call of the field if you can’t even figure out what defender to look at, instead of taking five minutes

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Which they’re probably fine with in the end if they can’t make it to UCL or UEL…
Perhaps, but back to back years with no Europe would be funny. And Ange not even making Europe after the coverage Spurs' start got would be even funnier. It would also, unfortunately, be the Spursiest thing possible.

Luckily, it would require Man U winning the FA Cup, which I mean, come on.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Watching LFC without anything to play for is quite possibly the worst feeling. It's like a glorified training session.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Perhaps, but back to back years with no Europe would be funny. And Ange not even making Europe after the coverage Spurs' start got would be even funnier. It would also, unfortunately, be the Spursiest thing possible.

Luckily, it would require Man U winning the FA Cup, which I mean, come on.
I can’t believe how much you talk about them. It’s embarrassing for you.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Perhaps, but back to back years with no Europe would be funny. And Ange not even making Europe after the coverage Spurs' start got would be even funnier.

I like the scenario where Spurs draw City and lose Sheffield on last MW for them to miss out on Europe better. What could be better than a titleparade where we get to celebrate and laugh at Spurs at the same time? :naughty:

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Luis Diaz elite at killing chances today. Diaby trying to match him though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad