Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
1715527510946.png

Reactions: Jussi

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It’s not even the long term injuries. It’s the ones that pop up right before (in the 2-3 weeks before) Arsenal has to play them. It’s happened all season.

Can’t wait to hear how great an Arsenal team with 89 or less points is that played (almost) everyone at least once without the best players this season

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So I'll play my favorite game again.

If United somehow got a freak goal, how many first half goals would it take before I felt confident United would actually see the game out.

I'm putting the over/under on 4.5. As in if they were up 4-0 in the first half I would still have some doubt but at 5-0 I would feel confident.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
There are. Don’t buy garbage injury prone players and reinforce your squad during windows.
It was widely reported United had little leeway with the FFP in the January window plus there were no players available. And of course that United's injury situation didn't look as dire in January. It's only been like that in recent months. Most of the injuries have happened after the window closed.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It was widely reported United had little leeway with the FFP in the January window plus there were no players available. And of course that United's injury situation didn't look as dire in January. It's only been like that in recent months. Most of the injuries have happened after the window closed.
Ah so more excuses for this shit show that is Manchester United.

Reactions: Evilo

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Well in your FM world it's of course easy to get any players you want and players don't get injured while completely ignoring reality.
Yep because that’s what I said. Not use that gigantic bag of money that was spent on Mount and Antony for players that aren’t horrible. 150M if used wisely could buy you an entire new team which is basically what United need at this point.

Reactions: luiginb and Evilo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad