GWT: EPL - Matchweek 35

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If I'm doing my math correctly, there are only 4 teams left who can win the title and only 6 teams remaining in the relegation battle. A Sheffield United loss confirms their relegation. Nonetheless, still a lot to play for, especially with the various European spots. The weekend kicks off with Liverpool needing to go to West Ham and take 3 points to maintain their title dreams. Elsewhere, we get a London derby when the Eagles head to Craven Cottage. On the other end of the table, a fringe relegation six pointer sees Brentford heading to Goodison Park. The real drama for the title kicks off on Sunday, where a North London Derby could spell the end of Arsenal's dreams. On the other hand, City travels to Nottingham to face a Forest side desperate for points to avoid relegation. Could chaos ensue? Unlikely, but this is the Premier League!

HomeAwayTime and Date (CT)Venue
West Ham UnitedLiverpoolSat., Apr. 27, 6:30 AMLondon Stadium
Wolverhampton WanderersLuton TownSat., Apr. 27, 9:00 AMMolineux Stadium
FulhamCrystal PalaceSat., Apr. 27, 9:00 AMCraven Cottage
Newcastle UnitedSheffield UnitedSat., Apr. 27, 9:00 AMSt. James's Park
Manchester UnitedBurnleySat., Apr. 27, 9:00 AMOld Trafford
EvertonBrentfordSat., Apr. 27, 11:30 AMGoodison Park
Aston VillaChelseaSat., Apr. 27, 2:00 PMVilla Park
BournemouthBrighton & Hove AlbionSun., Apr. 28, 8:00 AMVitality Stadium
Tottenham HotspurArsenalSun., Apr. 28, 8:00 AMTottenham Hotspur Stadium
Nottingham ForestManchester CitySun., Apr. 28, 10:30 AMCity Ground

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thought LFC would lose to Fulham and West Ham, but beat Palace and Everton; so maybe it’ll be a net zero.

LFC is done though. I’m probably not setting an alarm.

All about Arsenal and City now.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Thought LFC would lose to Fulham and West Ham, but beat Palace and Everton; so maybe it’ll be a net zero.

LFC is done though. I’m probably not setting an alarm.

All about Arsenal and City now.
It was done the minute they dropped points against Palace. I repeat, Man City will not drop points this year.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Agreed. That was it.
1714154054327.png

I didn’t make this but….

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
West Ham up 1-0 at halftime on a *gasp* poorly defended corner kick.

LFC is on the beach, just going through the motions. They might not win another game this season

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Am I the only one irked everytime the announcers say they have to get a win to stay in the title race?
That is just so wrong, the title is done and dusted to either Arsenal or Man City. They need the win to qualify to CL

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Not this year. Did pretty well on the sequence before the goal but couldn’t clear it which happens in every game nowadays. Everyone going through the motions

I like Alisson, but i think he’s always been a little bit overrated. He’s due for a couple of stinkers every year.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Nice guy Gakpo should have put that in. Areola knew he messed up and pretended he was injured

Reactions: al secord

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
Anthony Taylor just making shit up as he goes along with that Gakpo situation.

Wish Gakpo had just stuck it away and forced that clown to deal with his mistake

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Anthony Taylor just making shit up as he goes along with that Gakpo situation.

Wish Gakpo had just stuck it away and forced that clown to deal with his mistake
yeh that’s 100% on Gakpo. Had the right idea too. Just completely brain dead. Maybe he is tired from the newborn baby but come on.

It’s emblematic of how this season has ended

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad