GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 28)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Brighton should get another wolves are just giving them the ball in dangerous areas. I don’t think I ever seen Welbeck score a goal

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Brighton should get another wolves are just giving them the ball in dangerous areas. I don’t think I ever seen Welbeck score a goal
Honestly I could've put money on him scoring after this.
He has impressed the last couple of weeks.

Hoping my next trip is late september/early October. see you there.
I wish im probably a year away from moving back
it’s almost like teams should scout South America
Im 50/50 on this... yes teams can get real coups buy SA talent early buuuut is it better for the players or SA teams I dont think so.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Everyone should check out the Eze penalty today. The state of VAR in England. Disgrace.

That said, West Ham were putrid. David Moyes is such a worthless tactician, it’s a wonder the previous two seasons even happened.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Everyone should check out the Eze penalty today. The state of VAR in England. Disgrace.

That said, West Ham were putrid. David Moyes is such a worthless tactician, it’s a wonder the previous two seasons even happened.
They also got caught with the dreaded short week/early game combo

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Patrick Viera must be such a shit coach when he couldn't get this Crystal Palace team to even muster a shot at times. And he wasn't that much better at preventing chances from open play either.

West Ham finishing as high as they did last year was a miracle because offensively they don't have a single good player imo outside of Bowen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad