GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Spurs will have to hope for some titles under Conte because this football isn’t much to enjoy.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs will have to hope for some titles under Conte because this football isn’t much to enjoy.
It's been 10 minutes. Team has been scoring loads since the January transfer window.

Wolves faking head injury to stop an attack. f*** that shit. Card him.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Killman-Collins is such a tough CB pairing to play against. Physically strong, very smart and very composed. The only way to have a sniff against those two is by outrunning them but there is very little space to do so with their deep starting position.

However, there is lots of space in front of them. There is a hole between Wolves deep midfielders. Kane and Son should drop and look to use those spaces instead. Wolves should have signed a proper holding midfielder.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Killman-Collins is such a tough CB pairing to play against. Physically strong, very smart and very composed. The only way to have a sniff against those two is by outrunning them but there is very little space to do so with their deep starting position.

However, there is lots of space in front of them. There is a hole between Wolves deep midfielders. Kane and Son should drop and look to use those spaces instead. Wolves should have signed a proper holding midfielder.

Why are you talking like you want Spurs to do the right things? I hope this continue for 45 minutes.

Reactions: AB13

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
come on my spurs ugh if this ends a 0-0 draw igonna be pissed shouldnt be losing points at home to wolves -.-

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad