HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This guy Muniz has been on fire.

Tottenham have no idea what to do if their speed gets shut down

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Spurs sinking without a trace. Not the best of games for Dragusin as a first-time starter.
I've only caught the long highlights, but he can maybeee blamed for the first goal. The offensive fullbacks Spurs play and Sarr had a bad game.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Brennan Johnson was awful, probably should've been brought off much sooner, Werner looked far more threatening on the left despite the bad miss.

Bissouma was off too but that's somewhat excusable as their style of play leads to a chaotic midfield.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I have not watched much of Tottenham but they way they attack reminds me of early Klopp LFC team maybe a bit more naive in the way they attack. They always push high, which is fine but if the press is not in sync they can get teared appart quite easily. Also they forced way too many passes when in possesion. One thing I have realized with current day Klopp versus early days Klopp is that now he does not care as much as it used to be to press high, they look to clog the midfield and counter press if a team try going short so by doing that they force the opposition to try long ball which help LFC getting back possesion because of VVD and Konate are so dominant in the air. Also in offense, they don't care about attacking as fast as they used to, they will now recycle the ball a lot to tire the opposition and avoid forcing passes. When the opposition start getting impatient or tired, LFC will utilize the space they start showing to create their chances.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
holy crap Unai’s going for it today. Durán & Watkins as strikers, Bailey and Rogers as wingers and Tielemans who usually plays a second striker role.

Reactions: erikhamren

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
holy crap Unai’s going for it today. Durán & Watkins as strikers, Bailey and Rogers as wingers and Tielemans who usually plays a second striker role.
I think it will be a close game. Both teams have great offensive players and decent form. What differs is that you have the better coach and system. So my prediction is 1-2

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Every single week West Ham getting f***ed on hand ball calls that go either way in dozens of other situations. Completely absurd at this point.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Jared Gillet is so inconsistent man.

It felt like they kept showing the replay a few seconds after when the handball occurred. running it back at full speed, it sure looked like Souček purposely moved his arm to hit the ball

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad