GWT: EPL - Matchweek 29 (ft. MW 7, 8, and 25)

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
i actually refuse to watch the next chelsea liverpool match unless both teams change at least a combined 10 players in their starting lineups by that date

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
i actually refuse to watch the next chelsea liverpool match unless both teams change at least a combined 10 players in their starting lineups by that date
What % of that to each team do we think? Generously 70/30 to Chelsea?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't think it's been that bad, it just feels worse than it is when you can't expect any of Chelsea's players to finish unless they're taking a penalty without a goalkeeper.

Reactions: gary69

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
What % of that to each team do we think? Generously 70/30 to Chelsea?
I think klopp and liverpool's fanbase might riot if they don't make significant changes. jude and mount isn't enough

chelsea's key will be ST/6/GK, and the remainder of our changes will come from having a common sense coach next season who uses badiashile/colwill on the left. no more felix etc.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
That wouldn't really be that hard.

Liverpool: VVD, Salah, Gakpo, Robertson, TAA, (midfielder)
Chelsea: (Keeper), Badiashile, Silva, (forward), (forward)

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
That wouldn't really be that hard.

Liverpool: VVD, Salah, Gakpo, Robertson, TAA, (midfielder)
Chelsea: (Keeper), Badiashile, Silva, (forward), (forward)
Thats what i thought. Bar isn’t even that low.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think klopp and liverpool's fanbase might riot if they don't make significant changes. jude and mount isn't enough

chelsea's key will be ST/6/GK, and the remainder of our changes will come from having a common sense coach next season who uses badiashile/colwill on the left. no more felix etc.
Oh they will certainly riot if no Jude.

If it’s Jude and Mount I really fail to how that works together, especially with a declining Trent, Fabinho and VVD. They are still going to hemorrhage goals

My issue is LFC/Klopp clearly have no idea why they are bad

Last edited:

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Cuccurella is so shit. I'd be furious at him if I was his manager. He thinks he's Fofana and can defend forward, constantly tries to be aggressive but can't actually win the ball up the field and left Koulibaly exposed a tonne. Someone could probably make a lengthy compilation from just this game of him trying to and failing to do that.

I'm also not sure if a trio of Kovacic/Kante/Fernandez offers enough in attack in the midfield. Kovacic was the one who went more box to box and he doesn't really have any attacking prowess.

First half wasn't actually that bad. That game though is probably more concerning for Liverpool than Chelsea. Chelsea have owners willing to find a reputable manager and they'll invest where they see the need but what are Liverpool going to do? Feels like a team no longer built for their manager.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton win 2-0 and controlled most of the game. Bournemouth had some chances and of the teams at the bottom I think they look safety bound.

Goals from Ferguson (04) and Enciso (04) with the goals. Awesome to see the youth getting their chances and taking them.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Brighton win 2-0 and controlled most of the game. Bournemouth had some chances and of the teams at the bottom I think they look safety bound.

Goals from Ferguson (04) and Enciso (04) with the goals. Awesome to see the youth getting their chances and taking them.

Read Ayari was subbed on. How did he look?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad