GWT: EPL - Matchweek 28

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Not sure Palace have had the ball for more than a dozen seconds since I can remember

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Well this one should be over. Palace really needed to score on one of their early chances.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Frankfurt have gotten into the match and we're having too much trouble on Baumgartl's side. Liethe's absence is being felt so far in this one.

Kolo Muani is playing with amazing confidence, he and Gotze have been great so far.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Palace likely stay up just cause they have Zaha.

8 points up and into the International break. Hopefully those injured can get some added rest.

Reactions: Rob

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Since the start of season I’ve been saying I would be happy with a top four finish. I’ve pretty much maintained that stance throughout the season.

Not any longer. I want the title!
I'm still happy finishing top 4. I want the title but I won't get my hopes up yet.

Reactions: Rob

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
It took a couple of clutch comebacks, but I've been a believer for a while now. If City does manage to nick top spot (and the h2h will be a big decider in that regard), I'll still consider 2nd a successful season considering my goal was just getting back to CL football - I'll be disappointed but not devastated. Or I say that now, I suppose it depends how it ends up going down :laugh:

Reactions: Evilo

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I love Tottenham Hotspurs FC

1. Spend 60 million on Richarilson
2. Said player has an awful season to date
3. The player openly criticises the manager in the media
4. Manager then criticises the player openly
5. Manager then starts said player
6. Player gets injured in the first five minutes
7. Manager has to use one of the sub spots
8. Team drops a two-goal lead against the worst team in the league
9. Manager then goes on a tirade blaming everyone from players to front-office staff

and I am just here to watch the world burn.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad