GWT: EPL - Matchweek 26

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Fulham fully deserves that win. ManU sucked but individual brilliance from Bruno Fernandes almost got them a point. Dude's been on an island this year.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Deserved win for Fulham.

United were shit. Like most of the season. I'll be surprised if ten Hag is there at the start of next season.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Let's be real. Bernd Leno did all he could to gift away that game to Man United. One of the worst goalkeeping performance I have watched. I am surprised he is not getting more stick for all his spillage in the past 10 minutes of the game.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Enes Unal with a good chance for an added time equalizer, but he heads just wide. Man City has looked surprsingly vulnerable late on, let's see if they can hold on to a narrow win.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
You need to do some catching up ;)
*Holloway

Showed my age there for a bit haha

Arsenal's midfield looks much better with Jorginho in for Havertz. Unfortunately (the gimme goal notwithstanding) this means Kai is now messing up their attacking play from a false 9 position, not an 8

Reactions: gary69

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
If you're going to defend on Highbury with Isak 30 metres away from goal, starting Livramento over Burn is wtf
I like Howe, he seems nice and after all he took us to CL but he has been found out tactic wise. You know that when Newcastle playing away is no idea to watch cus we will get dominated in all aspects. Home form is quite bad too.

Hope he turns this around

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I like Howe, he seems nice and after all he took us to CL but he has been found out tactic wise. You know that when Newcastle playing away is no idea to watch cus we will get dominated in all aspects. Home form is quite bad too.

Hope he turns this around
You're missing a lot of players though, and I don't think selling st max was a good idea, he was oft injured but still electric when he played and he was one of the few players who could take on a lot of defenders. This team would look so much better with Tonali too. All of these are not on Howe. However I'd have played Willock today too, players seem to always find an extra gear playing against their old teams.

But yeah when Karius is your best player you're in rough shape.

Reactions: erikhamren

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
You're missing a lot of players though, and I don't think selling st max was a good idea, he was oft injured but still electric when he played and he was one of the few players who could take on a lot of defenders. This team would look so much better with Tonali too. All of these are not on Howe. However I'd have played Willock today too, players seem to always find an extra gear playing against their old teams.

But yeah when Karius is your best player you're in rough shape.
Oh i thought u were a Nufc fan hehe. Well the back four has been complete in many games and We still sucks defensively, last season our defence were better.

To improve We need 1 striker and a CB.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino