GWT: EPL - Matchweek 24

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Burnley must’ve gotten a discount from Watford on some used kits
My fun kit fact today is Kelleher is wearing his League Cup shorts and not the the PL shorts (look at the font)

I didn’t see the Burnley goal, because I had to go to the restroom but I am going to assume it was a corner kick/set piece because I know we don’t defend those

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Trent coming off (he still isn't fit/might be sick from the flu that got Alisson and Gomez) for Elliott. Probably means Jones (or Endo) going to RB. Saw Jones at RB during Europa League and it was...fine I guess? Will see how it goes. Cannot be dropping points to Burnley at Anfield

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Trent coming off (he still isn't fit/might be sick from the flu that got Alisson and Gomez) for Elliott. Probably means Jones (or Endo) going to RB. Saw Jones at RB during Europa League and it was...fine I guess? Will see how it goes. Cannot be dropping points to Burnley at Anfield

If Liverpool drop points here and City go on to win the title, it'll have been a total bottling job.

Reactions: bluesfan94

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
At some point, Tomas Frank is going to realize that jumping on a team early and absorbing pressure for 70 mins is not the best strategy. No matter who your personel is.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
BHA keeps playing crosses high into the box and they don't have the tallest guys in there.

van Hacke (sp?) is an offensive central defender. shades of Lucio
He's having an excellent season. Some of the best passing stats of any defender in the world and decent defensive stats. Always looks great when I see him play, always involved.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
another great off the bench appearance from Harvey Elliott. two assists

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad