GWT: EPL - Matchweek 20 (ft. MW 7)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
How....can you be NBC and put the NLD behind a paywall on Peacock? How do you sleep at night? They're doing it just to justify the programme even though it is a rubbish telly service that offers nothing. Complete nothing except The Office reruns, which I have watched like forty times already.

Also, Partey is one of the best long-shot experts in the entire world.
I really hope Arsenal get Vlahovic

Nketiah isn't it
Is "Vlahovic" slavic for Osimhen because I would most def agree?!

I have ripped Nketiah in the past, but I think he's been solid since replacing Jesus. I mean all he is is a backup striker, but if he's fine at that role, I am fine with keeping him. In the 85th minute, instead of trying to score, he was holding up the ball wasting time at the corner flag. That's some mature-level play even if his finishing is a black hole against the better clubs in the league.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
A forward who can play striker and on the right, plus a quality Midfielder are needed IMO. If Smith Rowe can stay healthy (big if), adding that would go along way to giving some players some actual time off and having real depth.

Nketiah is an ok backup option, but the fact they have nothing really behind him is pretty scary.
I mean, Nketiah has been fantastic deputizing for Jesus. I think if you take any team to their third striker option, it'll be iffy. City has Haaland, then Alvarez, then no pure striker. United I guess is kinda three deep with Rashford/Martial/Weghorst now, but Rashford plays wide, too. Tottenham has Kane and who else?

Arsenal could have Martinelli move to the middle and ESR out wide. Probably could use one more forward option given injuries, but Jesus/Martinelli/Saka/Nketiah/ESR/Marquinhos/Nelson for three spots isn't bad

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I’d agree 100% but I also think Richarlison is a prick.
This is something we can all come together on. He was being a prick before he even came onto the pitch - was trying to interfere with an Arsenal throw-in and then got mad at Tomiyasu for getting in his way.

Reactions: Gecklund

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So ManC has to go 17-3-0 in the last 20... to keep their pace for last season. Not happening.

Catching gunners.... have yet to face each other yet... so... possible....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad