GWT: EPL - Matchweek 14

Elvis P

Pronk
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Except for the regulars, there's not a huge crowd in here. Weekend mornings should be prime time in here.

Elvis P

Pronk
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
It is nice to hear what the real experts have to say...
I was gonna try to force myself to root for the US, but I don't follow them or know anything about them, so what's the point? There are three other countries where I used to live that I follow and root for.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Does anyone at Chelsea ever think to themselves we suck because we always play with 3 defenders, use a lot of others players out of position, and then marvel at why we struggle to score goals and also look shaky defending with an extra defender in the team?

It's amazing to me the stupidity of some of these coaches. I could coach that team better than Tuchel and Potter.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Going to be fun this year to have all the new Canadian fans come in and compare everything to hockey.

Contract just signed until 2025. In reality I cannot see him staying much longer.
Shame because I really have grown fond of brighton. Seems like I tune in weekly for them. But I’d like to see him at a bigger club. See what he can do

Reactions: robertmac43

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Spurs pretending they would never use a defensive header “head injury” as a reason to waste time lol

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
They lack depth so probably. How many games can they start the same lineup for is the question really.
The WC is the x-factor, I don’t know many internationals they have, but the rest of the squad will get a rest.

I don’t see that squad as appreciably better than the West Ham squad two years ago that was in fourth at Christmas.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The WC is the x-factor, I don’t know many internationals they have, but the rest of the squad will get a rest.

I don’t see that squad as appreciably better than the West Ham squad two years ago that was in fourth at Christmas.
Guimaraes is an insane player, I think that's a big difference. From the Newcastle games I have watched since his arrival he dominates the midfield in a way few others have managed to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad