GDT: Episode 51 • "The Return of McDavid" • Oilers vs Jackets • 7:00pm • SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Need a gif of McDavid as Super Mario bouncing on Ebs head giving him trade value 1 ups :P

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Ebs has talent. Just horribly inconsistent effort. Never know which one shows up on any given night
He always has the silky smooth mitts. His feet look like cinder blocks some nights though. Even then, he scores a shootout goal or tap in and we're somewhat satisfied.

When he moves his feet he can look elite. I don't mind him with Mcdavid because if he gets the puck in a dangerous spot there's probably no one better to finish it. Wish we could get a full effort every game though.. It can definitely be frustrating

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I wasn't mocking you btw. Nice goal by Ebs but McDavid's playmaking is elite. :laugh:
I was not mocking you either but Snipers are like that they look like their doing f all but they hit the back of net when given oppurtunity Eberle has done it all his Career every flipping team in the League would take him

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I was not mocking you either but Snipers are like that they look like their doing f all but they hit the back of net when given oppurtunity Eberle has done it all his Career every flipping team in the League would take him

Quite agreeable, friend. :handclap:

McDeathbyCheerios*

Nurse has been good tonight since the beginning of the 2nd

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
D&D nerdspeak incoming...

McDavid rolls a natural 20 every freakin' time.

Brian-Posehn3-620x373.jpg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
When good things happen, more good luck ensues. Look at all the posts they've hit.

Usually its the exact opposite for the Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad