Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
Epic GDT Fitter. Best of the season.

I didn't even notice the text crawl until I read TheGuyInTheChair's post

:handclap:

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Man, sportsnet isn't even trying to be subtle about the fact that they are all in on Mcdavid being the center of their promotional push going forward. I can't think of any other player that would have a network interrupting local programming(and all those advertisements) to show the morning skate for an 18 year old coming back from a long term injury.

Well, maybe if Wayne Gretzky found the fountain of youth, de-aged to 20 years old again, and signed with the leafs; then we'd probably see something similar.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Man, sportsnet isn't even trying to be subtle about the fact that they are all in on Mcdavid being the center of their promotional push going forward. I can't think of any other player that would have a network interrupting local programming(and all those advertisements) to show the morning skate for an 18 year old coming back from a long term injury.

Well, maybe if Wayne Gretzky found the fountain of youth, de-aged to 20 years old again, and signed with the leafs; then we'd probably see something similar.
McDavid is a future leaf don't you know. McDavid and Stamkos will rip it up there for years.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Not so sure about that

We'll have to check his body language in the practice. If he looks like he's not having fun; he's probably TO bound then.
Was that blue on his shirt?
He had a leaf stuck to his shoe!
He wants to be a Leaf.

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
5-1 oilers McDavid gets 4 points and a hatty, unfortunately he runs into Hall and both leave the game with serious knee injuries.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I've been very hard on Eberle this year. I'm hoping he makes me eat crow tonight and puts up a hat trick with McDavid getting 3 assists at least.

If there's a team to put goals up on, it's against CBJ.

P.S. Pay close attention to Murray, Jenner, and Rychel. ;)

Don Jaroodi*

Ranger fan who owns McDavid VERY EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!!

McDavid 2307893243 goals pls

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Nice job fitter! Hoping for a McDavid goal tonight :p

Message to the Oilers: Do or not do, there is no try

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I've been very hard on Eberle this year. I'm hoping he makes me eat crow tonight and puts up a hat trick with McDavid getting 3 assists at least.

If there's a team to put goals up on, it's against CBJ.

P.S. Pay close attention to Murray, Jenner, and Rychel. ;)

You mean, the trio who is more valuable than McDavid? I'm expecting them to pants us tonight. :sarcasm:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Oh Thank McJesus, I can finally start to enjoy watching Oilers hockey again.

Stellar GDT as usual Fitter. Love the "Return of the McDavid" theme.

Any word on Klef? Anybody?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
McJesus has risen!
February 2 is no longer Groundhog Day, it will be the day we logically hide chocolate eggs in fields to appease the hockey gods.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
For those that missed McDavid taking his morning dump, it will be replayed on all SN stations at 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00. You can also watch it anytime on the McDavid pooping app, get it now in the App Store.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
One of the few teams we have a pretty good recent record against, especially at home.

I think this one will be a barn burner, 6-5 for somebody in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad