Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Only a chance to say: see you next year. The comments in so many a thread are beyond the pale. We will pick next year where we pick. the job of rebuilding the franchise is no where near compleation, even after /16. Why would we think otherwise? Regardless of what our D turns into, our 4wars and our overall development of talent, we need 4/5 years of constant improvement. Some are talking about a hybrid. Are you folks crazy? Others suggest there's talent in the pipeline to carry us through in a year or three. WTF! A few, and thank you very much, understand the process will take 3/4 years to get the talent into our system that allows management to manipulate to our advantage,
To our naysayers: shut the ***** up. This is a long term development program and your *****ing does nothing save argue for something that has FAILED time and again. Stop your whinging. Kessel may have got more than he did, but FFS he wasn't, nor is, a player who centers a team moving forward. Get over it.
Not all have to be traded, but if some bring back futures, I'm all for it. We get closer to a #1 center and at worse, that D to play with Morgan, I'm in.
Don't condemn a first time draft group for inabilities when we don't know what was being offered (kessel). Somebody made the call and let's live with it.
Why are some people penciling in the /16 line-up Too much time beforehand and, well...
I guess what I'm saying is, PLEASW leaf fans, give this time. Regardless of where we draft next year the results won't be know for 4/5 years along with the cap hits. Let's not stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad