Enjoy the Sens lost with a Free Hamburger

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I wonder if they'll rescind Hammond's free for life card?

After all, if he goes back to the minors where he belongs, it might get costly if he decides he pays lunch for all his teammates after every game.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I wonder if they'll rescind Hammond's free for life card?

After all, if he goes back to the minors where he belongs, it might get costly if he decides he pays lunch for all his teammates after every game.

I think I read it's just for a few select stores in Ottawa because the owner of a few of them is a big Sens fan. Maybe I'm wrong, though, and it's for every McDonalds in the world (or at least North America) which would be insane.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I think I read it's just for a few select stores in Ottawa because the owner of a few of them is a big Sens fan. Maybe I'm wrong, though, and it's for every McDonalds in the world (or at least North America) which would be insane.

Nah you're right, it's only for some select locations in Ottawa from a particular owner. No way they take it back, it's not like Hammond will eat that much McDonalds and chances are he may not even be in Ottawa after this season. He made so much advertizing for Mcdz in his run and people we're actually going more to buy burgers than before. He made them enough profit to earn that lol.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Gonna spend all day driving around the province and getting as many of these as I can.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Are they still selling the Max 67 burger? Would be more appropriate to mark the event with one of those. They're better than the standard cheeseburgers too…but not free.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Are they still selling the Max 67 burger? Would be more appropriate to mark the event with one of those. They're better than the standard cheeseburgers too…but not free.

They do. I doubt they'll give them for free though, they're quite big.

Skrudland

Registered Eweser
Apr 15, 2004
Ottawa
To celebrate the series win, I recommend buying a Max67 and putting the free cheeseburger inside. Do it for those of us that can't!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad