GWT: English Premier League: 4/9 - 4/10/2016

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
If Newcastle go down, will they ever come back up?

The Championship is so competitive that it is difficult to say. If Ashley left in the summer, I think they'd be good candidates to go straight back up with the parachute payments and the support they would get.

With Ashley... who knows. He'll cling on as long as possible there.

If Norwich beat Sunderland next week, I think that cements the bottom 3 in position.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
NJDevs:

What will you be using to stream the Championship next season?

I may switch cable providers to get BeIN sports. They changed my rate so **** em. If that fails I dunno. The site I used in 09-10 is still live but i may check out some nufc forums to find others.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Maybe if they overhaul their club. They have been a circus since last season.

Since May 2012.

They invested in 1 player that summer, Anita, and then bought 5 in January to save their *****.

That January 2013 investment was supposed to be in the summer because it wouldve been cheaper.

Because of that they did not buy a permanent player until summer 2014!

Theyve been garbage ever since...especially the second half of 13-14 and 14-15 when "club policy" dictated they throw the FA Cup.

-------------

Great dive by kolarov

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Why isn't there any talk for Iwobi here? He has been utterly amazing so far. 3 assists today.

Also when did NBCSN get Ian Drake?
Why the English media still thinks Arsenal is in the title race, in any other league in the world they would dismiss a team 10 points back with 5-6 to play. Only thing saving them is that its Leicester on top and their fixtures get easier, but realistically Leicester only need two wins from their last six to guarantee themselves above Arsenal at minimum
Because it is English media, Wenger is like a mob boss who owns the newspapers. Look at how defensive he gets when someone with creditably says something bad about them. NBCSN analysts both said they're out of the title race and they are. And it goes back to Wenger being an idiot. Who got a hattrick today? A strong powerful striker, he abused Arsenal's 4'9" midgets all game long. Not only is Wenger a complete idiot thinking this Arsenal team can be compared to the ones in the glory days, but he keeps buying the same type of ****in' players as well. They're not bad targets, but no hockey team can win with a defensive core of offensive-defensemen, shutdown-defensemen, or Riberios'. You need variety.

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
Soo...which of Lukaku, Barkley, Stones, Deulofeu are gone this summer?

Stones & Lukaku both go I think. Everton might get close to £100mill combined for the pair.

Deulofeu probably stays, doubt Barca use his buy back considering how inconsistent he has been.

Barkley I think sticks around for another year or two.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
I may switch cable providers to get BeIN sports. They changed my rate so **** em. If that fails I dunno. The site I used in 09-10 is still live but i may check out some nufc forums to find others.

I'm going to miss the HD...
Maybe my set-up will bring us luck now that I'll be forced to use it to watch the club.

IMG_5423_zpsxcet2hun.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad