GWT: English Premier League: 2/27 - 2/28/2016

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I'm not a Barca fan. I'm only a Juve fan. I root for Barca now because of Messi and because I can't stand Ronaldo.

In the late 90s I used to root for RM against Barcelona. Started hating RM when the galacticos years started but still hated Barca because I disliked Ronaldinho.
Whaaaat

Ronaldinho was awesome

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Arsenal are awful.

Lack a proper CB.
Need better CM: No Cazorla passing = a killer for them.

Need a striker....Theo and Giroud are avg...

Need 2016 coaching....Wenger is done...out of date...passed his expiration date

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
I'm so proud of the boys, they worked their socks off. To win this game with this line-up is nothing short of sensational. LVG stole the show with his dive though :laugh:

XO

Nov 4, 2009
****ing loving it. Best game of this season. Rashford is unbelievable. Varela is outstanding and Fosu-Mensah looked really good as well.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
This is why Arsenal has struggled to win any titles lately, they can never finish it out when it counts. :laugh:

This is Leicester's to lose imo.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Soooooo, Arsenal comes in against United's D- team and concede three effin goals. And only scored two goals against that back line.

Please help me understand how Wenger isn't at fault for this one either?

This team is going to recycle again, there is a reason why RvP, Fabregas, and Nasri left. The same thing is going to happen with Sanchez, Giroud, Cazorla, and perhaps others including Özil as well. Wenger just can't nor will not buy the support this team desperately needs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad