Confirmed with Link: Engelland signed to 1 year x 700k contract

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If we can sign Schuldt for 800k or so then we can possibly go to 3M for Gusev with a 22 man roster. And the bonuses could go to next season.

We would need to trade Holden

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
If we can sign Schuldt for 800k or so then we can possibly go to 3M for Gusev with a 22 man roster. And the bonuses could go to next season.

We would need to trade Holden
I mean, Holden should be gone no matter what. Hopefully some advanced stats GM gives us a pick for him.

Schuldt can get 850k(if we have Bischoff as the guy Engo trades games with) for us to offer Gusev 3M with a 22 man roster.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Still can't believe this guy is still playing in the NHL

He was actually pretty reliable in the 2nd half last year. The problem was he was too reliable and Gallant decided to pair him on the top unit with Schmidt.

If he played with Bischoff or Schuldt on the bottom pairing it would be fine. The problem is Merrill had a solid 2nd half as well so you can't do either McNabb-Engo or Merrill-Engo which makes the options rather limited until you know what you have with the rookies.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
If he can handle 45 games well this season, I wouldn't mind keeping him another year at the same price as a 7/8 defenseman. I think it would be awesome if he won a Cup.
And I think his teammates would love to see him win a cup. You can't overstate how valuable a character guy like him is in the dressing room.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00