GDT: Endtimes: The Pits vs Captain Tom Wilson - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Only got to watch the first few minutes because I had a work thing last night, did they win?

:naughty::naughty:
Yes. Luckily, I started not feeling well, so I was on the Metro for the 3rd period.

Pittsburgh fans celebrating ending our season was enough to make anyone sick.

On another note, it’s apparent TJ Oshie is the heart and soul of this team. We were lifeless after the first period.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Really bad loss. Embarassing. So much sloppy puckhandling it was like their sticks were buttered up or something. PIT had puck luck with 2 goals in 2 shots and the Caps had most of the play but that 5 on 3 where PIT actually had more SOG than the Caps was the icing on the poo poo cake. Bad. They better get their fecies together.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Lot of mileage on Dowd. My best TXMD guess is that the plethora of “little” injuries he’s had over the past 2 seasons in the aggregate add up and kind of cascade into additional physical compromises that result from the body trying to compensate and adapt while still under duress.
Should have dumped him for a 2nd or equal prospect at the deadline. His value has never been and probably never will be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad