Xbox One EASHL: Ending of NHL 17/NHL 18 Beta club looking for members

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
A club with a few members that is looking for people to play with for the 18 beta. We have 3 members that are on consistently, as well as 1 who is on a good amount.

We are looking for mainly defensemen and goalies.

Our style of play is cycle heavy, quick transitions, etc. We're a very pass heavy team, but you're not required to be pass heavy by any means.

As for goalies, we just need someone who is online a good amount and is at least average. We don't need an amazing goalie, just someone who makes the saves we need.

Defenseman we'd probably be looking for anything but an enforcer. We just need good defensemen, plain and simple.

We're willing to try out forwards but won't exactly be lenient in giving you a spot there, since we have 3 forwards who are good enough to fill the three spots.

We're only almost every day usually, generally around the time frame of 7-12 PM EST(But we play earlier depending on if all members are free). We're mostly America North East located.

A mic is required. Message either me on here, or message NamelessDuke63, or Xx Juice xX77 on xbox if you're interested. We'll get back to you as soon as possible to try out for the club.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
Can I join? I'm a forward but I'm easily the best player you'll ever see. Best sniper, score like 4 goals a game and I'm a natural shooter. Not a great playmaker though, don't pass enough.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I made a team and one of my guys and I are running games right now. the team is "Original 6"
my gamertag is ssmustang

hit us up if you wanna get in EASHL for beta

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad