End of Season Report Cards

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Nothing about what I said was inaccurate.

Lehner was bad this year. This is a thread about grading the performance of this past year. I'm supposed to take it easy on judging Lehner this year because he will probably be better next year? That's not how a review process works.

Even if he does come back and destroy the league next year, will that make any of what I said any less untrue? Like, if he is good next year, that will somehow magically & retroactively make his 2014-15 season a work of art?

Yes because apparently Lehner played well at times and showed improvement he was just impacted by poor team play and methot being out. Lehner wasnt bad he was just the victim of a poor team.

Ive heard that argument made

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Yes because apparently Lehner played well at times and showed improvement he was just impacted by poor team play and methot being out. Lehner wasnt bad he was just the victim of a poor team.

Ive heard that argument made

Look, I'm not going to start making apologies because someone is so emotionally attached to a guy that they can't at least have an honest argument about that player's poor play a times.

If MZ can't see with his own eyes that Lehner struggled a lot this year, no amount of convincing on my part is going to change his mind.

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Karlsson2Turris*

I have a feeling Lehenr will bounce back BIG next year, wether it be on the Sens or on a different team.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Bold guys I expect to improve next season...ital I expect to regress.

Breakout...
Stone, Hammy, Hoff

Standout...
EK, Pageau, Zib

Met expectations...
Condra, Turris, Andy, Methot, Ryan, Ceci, Boro, Gryba, Weir

Fell short...
MM, Mac, Lehner, Lazar, Smith

Stinker seasons...
Cowen, Chiasson, Neil, Greening, Phillips

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Mac didnt have a stinker season. He was hot then cold then injured then hot.

He just had a really good season last year that raised expectations

Without a doubt in my mind Hoff will regress but he'll still be good. Dont think he'll get 27 goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad