End of an Era

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
After nearly 15 years of service as head commissioner and assistant commish under the great Matt Gledhill, I will be stepping aside to allow some new blood into the position. Fear not, I'm not stepping aside from the league. I will remain GM of the Panthers. Additionally, I will still do my normal summer duties of running the entry draft and free agency. However, all my other day to day duties and the title of HFNHL commissioner I have relinquished.

The reality is that I'm just too busy now to deal with the day to day of the league, giving it the attention it truly deserves. I appreciate all of you and I'm glad to be such a long standing member of such a great SIM league and community.

Stay tuned for an announcement of a temporary Commissioner from a very familiar face. I'll let him make the announcement when he is ready.

Regards,
Brock

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I always had a bet that you will last longer than Gerry Bateman :). I can’t thank you enough for stepping in after Matt left the league and you did an amazing job as commissioner. Thanks again for all the service you provided for this amazing league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad