Signing(s): Emmanuel Sanders signs with the Saints (2 years, $16 million)

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
It's strange the Niners wouldn't match that. Seems cheap and they have the cap space to pay him that. Niners must have something else in mind. I think it's certain they are now drafting a WR with that #13 pick unless they use it in a trade. Ruggs or Lamb will almost certainly be a Niner.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It's strange the Niners wouldn't match that. Seems cheap and they have the cap space to pay him that. Niners must have something else in mind. I think it's certain they are now drafting a WR with that #13 pick unless they use it in a trade. Ruggs or Lamb will almost certainly be a Niner.
They only have about 13 mil in cap space last I checked. Using over half on Sanders probably isn't the best idea. Hopefully Hurd is back and can somewhat fill his role.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
It's not surprising. Teams load up for a big push, get as far as they can knowing they won't be able to keep everyone. The Rams are an even better example.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Brees, Kamara, Murray, Thomas, Sanders and Cook vs Brady, Evans, Godwin, Howard, Brate and Jones. Wow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad