GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Gheto with Flynn and Hudon ...

When Semin was scratched by MT lot of people said it was for a short period of time. Some people like me said they were not so certain about it.

Honestly i'm done with 4th line grinders on top lines. I'll watch the game out of the corner of my eyes but that's how much i care about the games with guys like Byron or Flynn playing top 6 minutes.

MT gonna be MT. Semin was not the answer fine. But at one point he'll need to accept he can't have 6 perfect players in the top 6. I'm 100% sure MT doesn't win the cup with the pens. No way he would have been able to deal with almost retired Satan and Sykora. He would have played some grinders and lost.

Vanek was not the answer. He finished the playoffs on the 3rd line. Brière was not the answer despite playing better than grinders. Ryder was not the answer despite having a good season and doing the job for the Bruins 2 seasons before. PAP was not answer yet he is having a relatively good season for the Laffs. Not saying those guys are the real answer one day or another MB will need to find the right guy. But with MT finding the right guy will be insanely hard. He loves having grinders on top lines and it will require almost a Crosby for him to accept not giving grinders top minutes.

I think MT is a good coach. But unless he changes it will be hard for him to win a cup. You can't have a perfect team. You need to be able to deal with offensive guys having weaknesses defensively. As long as he can't deal with guys like Vanek, Gaborik or Ryder i can't see him winning a cup.

Yup. Weise worked though, a big fast grinder beside the diminutive Desharnais makes sense. What I don't get is using the 5'7"/170cm, 153lb/69 kilo Byron as a top-line grinder. Plex is not huge and Pac is not physical and so they could use something other than possibly the smallest player in the NHL.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Pacioretty – Plekanec – Carr
Eller – Galchenyuk – Andrighetto
Fleischmann – Desharnais – Weise
Byron – Hudon – Flynn

Is this really so hard MT?

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Pacioretty – Plekanec – Carr
Eller – Galchenyuk – Andrighetto
Fleischmann – Desharnais – Weise
Byron – Hudon – Flynn

Is this really so hard MT?

You're 4 years too early to have Hudon playing center. :laugh:

#Itsaprocess

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
No body scheduled to do it and nothing up yet so here's a temopary/emergancy thread for the Big Saturday Night Altantic showdown.

Montreal (19-8-3) VS Ottawa {15-9-5}

apple-canada-map.jpg

1297689672766_ORIGINAL.jpg

- Lines at practice

Pacioretty – Plekanec – Byron
Eller – Galchenyuk – Weise
Carr – Desharnais – Fleischmann
Andrighetto – Flynn – Hudon

(Mitchell)

Markov – Subban
Petry – Emelin
Gilbert - Beaulieu

(Pateryn – Tinordi)

on CBC, TVAS and "City TV" @ 7:00pm

Tokatski VS Anderson

Am i the only one that noticed toronto and ottawa are mixed up on the map? Or am i missing a joke? lol

Edit: nvm lol stupid apple.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
No clue how to

Click on the vBookie tab (its under he Forum Jump tab near the top of the website)

Scroll down and find where it says Canadiens at Senators. Click on where it says "thread".

Then place your bet next to the team you think will win.

How long does it take into the game before Therrien changes his lines again?

Therrien doesn't make in game adjustments to lines until the last 5 minutes of the game, or until he needs to bench a young player.

So.. When either of those things happen!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Ottawa by a touchdown WITH the 2 point conversion.

MT will be so mad he'll march upstairs to where MB is during the game and tell him he's done as a Hab and wants to be moved to another team. MB though can't find any team who wants him so he calls Roch Voisine and asks if he's interested in his old hired muscle.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad