GDT: Emergency GDT : Montreal @ Boston 7:00PM EST (CBC HD, RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
rofl people blaming MT. year after year, the same old **** soff core chokes in the playoffs, and they blame the coach.

Without Price this series would be over already.

Known hater but youre right same core choking yet again.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
People who solely put the blame on Therrien and Therrien alone....are you REALLY satisfied with this lineup? Let say Babcock comes in...you keep the same freakin lineup?

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
If you don't think the NHL can change series for teams just look at this one. They call almost no penalties in Montreal when the Habs were clicking well after coming home from a split in Boston. Habs are taking it to Bruins and Boston is hooking and holding and getting away with it. All of a sudden game 4 where they let everything go suddenly leads to Boston getting a win. Now they come home with added energy from their win and suddenly also get the calls the way the game should be. I agree call the penalties the way the book says but if they had done the same in game 4 with Habs having home ice advantage I have a feeling we would be up 3 games to 1. NHL playing their games again which leads me to ask why spend any money on a sport that plays these ****ing games. Bettman and his garbage needs to go i won't spend another dime until it happens.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Honestly, before tonight's game, I've heard people say that. They must be watching re-runs from the 70s. Without Price, Boston would have taken this in 4. Actually, without Price, we would be be drafting REAL high this season.

This
Team
Is
AVERAGE

Pretty much agreed.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
inerfsghwytehdnwteahesrtywusjedwdew.jpg

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I'm surprised it took a 0-3 loss in the 2nd for everyone to want to go ****ing nuts.
Usually, 0-2 is good enough. I think we are having progress on this board!

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
DD, Pleks, Vanek, Markov and Pacioretty have done sweet piss all in the playoffs.

You are going to win anything when your vets and supposed go to guys are complete no shows for pretty much two series

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
When is the time when Boston sits on their lead and we attack like crazy? When does that start?

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
It's over believe Dat!Until fans stop churning out hard earned dough for pre-planned hockey games it will never change!:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
lol.

boston dman just stopped skating when dd had the puck behind the net, and literally waited for him to try and pass to pacioretty.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
If you don't think the NHL can change series for teams just look at this one. They call almost no penalties in Montreal when the Habs were clicking well after coming home from a split in Boston. Habs are taking it to Bruins and Boston is hooking and holding and getting away with it. All of a sudden game 4 where they let everything go suddenly leads to Boston getting a win. Now they come home with added energy from their win and suddenly also get the calls the way the game should be. I agree call the penalties the way the book says but if they had done the same in game 4 with Habs having home ice advantage I have a feeling we would be up 3 games to 1. NHL playing their games again which leads me to ask why spend any money on a sport that plays these ****ing games. Bettman and his garbage needs to go i won't spend another dime until it happens.

Not blaming the reffing, but how do you call 5 penalties in two games, and then call 8 in the first period of game 5? ****ing ridiculous.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
(insert player name who just commited a play that not lead to a scoring chance here) should really go! He sucks. We dont need him on this team.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I told everyone about Desharnais.

Desharnais hasn't been a problem at all.

He is what he is. He's an exploitation playmaker, and he's quite good at it. Only a few people around here expect more from him, and most of them are overcompensating.

Saying Desharnais and Plekanec suck because of this one game is a ridiculous, agenda-ridden comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad