Embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Play stupid hockey, get blown out, throw a fit, get the crap beaten out of you.

I feel bad for Downie and Lecavalier. This team is just so poorly put together. Holmgren has no business running an NHL team anymore. Snider needs to wake up.

I'm embarrassed to be a Flyers fan tonight. Lecavalier and Downie didn't deserve it - but this team does.

They need to sit Giroux, Hartnell, Timonen and Coburn tomorrown night. These guys don't have their heads on right. Timonen is just about done.

This team defines Epic Fail. Looking forward to the draft. Go ahead tell me I'm not a real fan - tell me they don't absolutely suck. Tell me I'm over-reacting. I will still watch but I'm done getting pissed about it until competence returns.

The ONLY silver lining is that Hextall seems to know what he's doing.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Play stupid hockey, get blown out, throw a fit, get the crap beaten out of you.

I feel bad for Downie and Lecavalier. This team is just so poorly put together. Holmgren has no business running an NHL team anymore. Snider needs to wake up.

I'm embarrassed to be a Flyers fan tonight. Lecavalier and Downie didn't deserve it - but this team does.

They need to sit Giroux, Hartnell, Timonen and Coburn tomorrown night. These guys don't have their heads on right. Timonen is just about done.

This team defines Epic Fail. Looking forward to the draft. Go ahead tell me I'm not a real fan - tell me they don't absolutely suck. Tell me I'm over-reacting. I will still watch but I'm done getting pissed about it until competence returns.

How can you be sure? He hasn't done anything for us yet (that we know of)

Also, can all these anger/blame threads be lumped into one massive thread of doom, gloom, and depression?

Boxscore

Jan 22, 2007

Based on what? Being an assistant to Dean Lombardi capitalizing on gifts from Holmgren and a sticky situation rescuing Carter from Columbus? You're kidding yourself if you think Hextall will do anything different.... will be Holmgren taking over for Clarke all over again.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
How can you be sure? He hasn't done anything for us yet (that we know of)

Also, can all these anger/blame threads be lumped into one massive thread of doom, gloom, and depression?

I know. I don't get the optimizing around Hextall. He is an unknown if anything yet everyone swears he will lead us to glory. Hextall was a good goalie that is all i can really say about the man and all anyone can really say about him as far as hockey goes.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
If Snider had half of his senile brain he would see that he needs a godamn FRESH PERSPECTIVE!

The Sixers ownership has a plan and Hinkie is a legit outside fresh perspective....as I've said..they will construct a championship caliber team before the Flyers do especially if Hextall is a repeat of Clarke and Holmgren...which could be the case. Only saving grace is that he spent some time away from Snider's yes man echo chamber...but I have my concerns.

Ed Snider: "No, we don't need a fresh perspective. We have a pretty good culture, and we know who we're dealing with."

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Based on what? Being an assistant to Dean Lombardi capitalizing on gifts from Holmgren and a sticky situation rescuing Carter from Columbus? You're kidding yourself if you think Hextall will do anything different.... will be Holmgren taking over for Clarke all over again.

crap - then there's no reason at all for optimism??? None at all?

Wait - yes there is - how can Hextall possibly make things worse?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I'm more excited for any gm who is not Holmgren. Going to sign off now and you have to think if he is still the gm tommorow, he is for the rest of the year and be scared of what he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad