Elmira Mammoth

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Whoever that guy is (I'm guessing???) on the left in the You Tube cover image should be a cautionary tale for anyone considering a swim in the Chemung River. :eek3:

• Haha
Reactions: HockeyDude16

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
No he wasn't harbouring a fugitive, dont ever accuse someone of a crime without proof, we have a constitution in this country. That constitution still hasn't been abolished yet. The same constitution that preserves your right to state YOUR beliefs. I on the other hand dont share your beliefs. Class A hockey has a place, its entertainment and it is entertaining for many. It's good for the fans who enjoy it, and good for the players who chose to sign and play at that level. Those who dont like it should just continue to live miserably lol and be consumed with the negative thoughts. One thing they cant do is decide it doesnt have a place and act as thought police.
So, about those negative thoughts...

HockeyDude16

Dec 23, 2021
1681509182046.png

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Elmira makes it through its first season AND plays 2 quarterfinal playoff games vs. Danbury. What's next?

HockeyDude16

Dec 23, 2021
1683604640553.png

So Elmira is currently on the Inactive list on the Fed website. Also no longer on the standings page.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Best way to advertise for the Elmira Mammoths new coaching vacancy is by posting in on AHCA. People just need to find it in between postings for part time ACHA assistant coaching positions.

The position will probably pay the equivalent of "Bemidji State - Women's Hockey Volunteer Director of Operations and Video Coordinator" ... once the coach has to foot the bill for the players' gear to start the 2nd season & new tires for the team bus ... :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad