Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Response #1

Response #3

Response #7

Response #8

Response #10

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Galchenyuk is worth more than Kane and Yakupov. As for Larsson being an "AHLer," I'm not even sure how to respond to that.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Eller's a very good forward whose been victimized a bit by how poorly the Habs (and especially Therrien) have managed their team in the past few years. And the way things are currently going in Montreal, their pick could be a lot higher than 20-25 by the end of the season. But that's a lot of maybes, and not enough for Larsson. Also I have no interest in Gallagher. Show me he can put up numbers without young studs on his line and then I'll be interested.

Eller, Gallagher, a 1st, and a 2nd for Larsson, Josefson (gotta make some room), and a 3rd. There, that's better. :sarcasm:

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
Eller's a very good forward whose been victimized a bit by how poorly the Habs (and especially Therrien) have managed their team in the past few years. And the way things are currently going in Montreal, their pick could be a lot higher than 20-25 by the end of the season. But that's a lot of maybes, and not enough for Larsson. Also I have no interest in Gallagher. Show me he can put up numbers without young studs on his line and then I'll be interested.

Eller, Gallagher, a 1st, and a 2nd for Larsson, Josefson (gotta make some room), and a 3rd. There, that's better. :sarcasm:

If he was mishandled by the Habs why would we handle him any better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad