Proposal: Eller+ for Larsson

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I dont know much about Eller but his stats sheet doesnt pop so I guess I need more info on him

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I dont know much about Eller but his stats sheet doesnt pop so I guess I need more info on him

Im in the same boat in terms of not knowing much. But going into next yr he will be 25 yrs old, and has never notched more then 16 goals? Was on pace for a pretty solid year last year but his #'s have dropped dramatically.

And the #1 will be lower 1st rnd.

For a 21 yr old player who is the highest drafted player we have seen in NJ in 20 years?

Had to think about it but I'm going no on this trade.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
A 3rd line center and a 1st most likely in the 20-25 range? No.

Last edited by a moderator:

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Habs fan coming in peace :).

Would Devils fans be up for a Eller+1st for Larsson swap?

1st round pick is good, Eller is not. Like Afro said, it'd have to be Gallagher + the 1st to get me even slightly interested about ditching the former #4 overall pick who hasn't come close to his prime yet.

AsherDoodle

May 24, 2011
The Devils need high end forwards, not more random forwards. The only deal involving Larsson that would make sense for the Devils would include Pacioretty or Galchenyuk.

GhostofKenKlee

Bad trade.

Devils counter with Salvador and 2nd. for Eller and a 1st.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Meh, Larsson is an AHLer currently.

And Salvador is a top pairing D. And Stephen Gionta is a first liner. See what I did there? Where you are placed on the Devils means nothing.

The only way I see Larsson getting traded is if a young, high potential forward is coming back. I.E. Yakupov or something similar (I'd do Larsson ++ for Tarasenko). I mean, I guess with the first rounder the value might not be far off, but it makes no sense for the Devils to make that trade.

Blue Suede Shoes

hound dog
May 5, 2012
Response #1
Eller + 2014 MTL 1st is a deal from me.
Response #3
I would not. Gallagher would have to be coming back.
Response #7
it'd have to be Gallagher + the 1st to get me even slightly interested about ditching the former #4 overall pick who hasn't come close to his prime yet.
Response #8
How bout Galchenyuk instead.
Response #10
If Larsson is getting traded, it better be Evander Kane or Yakupov coming back.

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad