Eliminated teams’ injuries list

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
..or I’m a Sabres fan and am literally just curious about injuries, but go off king. Absolutely hilarious how you took a pretty clear topic, read into it way too much, and spun it in a way that shows just salty you still are about losing a decade ago.
Yeah but what's the point of being curious about the injuries? It won't change the fact Boston lost unless it's for creating some excuses. No one cares about the injuries. Do you think Boston cares about it now? Nope...Am not salty but I find it funny how the thread is created once Boston got bounced lol

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah but what's the point of being curious about the injuries? It won't change the fact Boston lost unless it's for creating some excuses. No one cares about the injuries. Do you think Boston cares about it now? Nope...Am not salty but I find it funny how the thread is created once Boston got bounced lol

Holy shit dude, what’s the point in being curious about anything? Who do you think wins the cup, is Panarin overrated, who are the top 10 players, etc. It’s interesting to me, don’t project your own sorry feelings from 10+ years ago onto a completely neutral fan.

And ya, weird how I made the thread only when this sort of info would become available- crazy how people only discussed Trouba’s hit after it happened and not before. So weird how that happens lol. Seriously mate, I waited until the end of the 1st round because that’s the earliest we’d hear anything, my god Boston has been living rent free in a vacant space for over a decade with you I guess.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Are you arguing that injuries aren't one of many reasons as to why a team would lose? That seems rather obtuse.
the-shawshank.gif

No, I'm just arguing that they're not always a good reason. A report that a player was playing through something doesn't necessarily mean that it should be seized on as a partial explanation for the loss. He could be exaggerating or making excuses for his performance, his performance might not have been any worse than expected and/or the other team could have just as many (if not more) players who could claim the same thing, but won't until their run finishes.
Kings got off pretty lucky, got their injuries out of the way BEFORE the playoffs so they could come back in time to lose :laugh:
That's what I was arguing with someone, that the Kings were pretty healthy, but he was counting Anderson and Durzi as injured, even though they came back a week or two before the playoffs started, as well as Fiala, even though he had 6 points in 3 games that the Kings lost all of, anyways. He also counted something having the flu. I'm sure that just about every team has a few players who recently returned from injury or are a little under the weather, though, including the Oilers.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
No dude, you're salty.

Reactions: joestevens29

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Actually lots of people do. I want to know if player A is playing like shit because he can't handle the pressure or because he has a torn hip flexor. Or why is a guy playing less than 10 minutes a night even though he had 2 goals and 1 assist in a series winning game.

When evaluating what your club needs to improve on in the off-season this is very good information to have.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Looks like " Karma " caught up with Cogliano in the Seattle-Colorado series, 35 year old with a fractured neck injury, maybe time to be considering retirement.
Cogliano bruises Fiala and Kempe's vaginas in the regular season and both are able to play in the playoffs - and we have kings fans openly cheering when Cogliano breaks his neck possibly ending his career.

Punishment doesn't fit the crime you psychopaths. Disgusting fanbase

jarboy

Dec 27, 2007
Because it can and probably will impact next years team. If my team has 4 top guys going in for surgery, how many might miss training camp?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad