Player Discussion Elias Pettersson

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Stepped up in a big way last night. The entire team was frustrated and he just willed that puck into the net. From that moment on, they dominated and if it wasn't for Talbot standing on his head they would have blown them out.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Jeff Paterson posted this, but I just wanted to note that Pettersson's face-off ability has come a long way.

1709885037363.png

Reactions: Felidae and M2Beezy

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
Looks WAYYYY more relaxed since the extension. Not fighting the puck like he was before. Setting and breaking up plays all over the ice, getting lots of shots off, and showing flashes of that vintage EP stickhandling that we all know and love.

Shoulda taken Glass tho.
It's great to see - I guess the extension was hanging over his head. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
I'm calling it... I think Petey gets 3+ points tonight against Winnipeg. He's way overdue for a big game. Maybe it's not the smartest prediction to say he'll do it against a Goalie as good as Hellebuck, but I can't help feeling like Pettersson is just about to go into one of his god-mode spells.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
I'm calling it... I think Petey gets 3+ points tonight against Winnipeg. He's way overdue for a big game. Maybe it's not the smartest prediction to say he'll do it against a Goalie as good as Hellebuck, but I can't help feeling like Pettersson is just about to go into one of his god-mode spells.

Winrar

EDIT: Nvm. No assists on the Suter goal lmao.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad