Elias Pettersson vs Alex Nylander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I think I'd take Elias Pettersson. I'd take Lias Andersson over both though.

i dislike agreeing with you but i have to here if you took out the words "i think." i don't get why you'd bring him into this thread though

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
i dislike agreeing with you but i have to here if you took out the words "i think." i don't get why you'd bring him into this thread though

idk, probably the Sweden prospects ranking thread

i'm a bit of a fan of Alex Nylander, mainly due to his big brother.

MonarchFlames

Sep 30, 2016

Some people have this weird complex where it's absolutely necessary to name their favorite prospect or whatever. But personally I'd take Pettersson. I think he's going to surprise and be the best player from this draft. Once he fills out, I feel he has the the skill sets and hockey IQ to be the best player from this draft.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
this part was truly not necessary. And personally I don't think Andersson will be as good offensively as Pettersson or Nylander.

no ones saying he's as good offensively but right now and likely in the future he will be way more well rounded than them. EP is much better offensively though

anyway, this is about EP and Nylander I don't want to derail the thread

Last edited:

Luddowich

May 1, 2013
Sweden
I think I'd take Elias Pettersson. I'd take Lias Andersson over both though.
Andersson is not nearly as talented as Elias Pettersson. Andersson is an amazing case of hard work beating talent which he has very little off. But hes not nearly as talented as Pettersson and is far more closer to his ceiling than Pettersson is seeing how he's more physically mature.

In my eyes though, i'm 100 percent sure Lias Andersson will be a NHL player to some degree.

OT: Very close poll, but i'm going to go with EP for his potential and him being a center. Very close though.

Reactions: bert
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad