Proposal: Elias Lindholm to Toronto

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
No reason for him to be available at the moment for the price the Leafs would be willing to pay. He's not expendable.

Try again in the offseason, if his contract demands are too much for Carolina to bear.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Actually, Elias Lindholm still has great potential and might flourish in a new environment.

so hyman + brown for lindholm?

Brown is unlikely to be dealt anywhere. His contract and what he brings are fantastic. Leafs need more players like Connor Brown, not less.

Reactions: LighthouseKeepr

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
isn't lindholm a center? isn't that what carolina needs?

Seems like they moved him to the wing permanently, I don't know why the Leafs would want him. He'd be a good add to try filling as the #3C but otherwise, I'm not too sure we need him....especially considering his acquisition cost.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Lindholm is an intelligent player who lacks the wheels to be a great winger. Should be used as center since he is good defensively and positionally.

I bet he could look good centering Nylander and JVR.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
You think hyman and brown are worth more than lindholm?

Ok how about brown for lindholm then?
My thoughts on Hyman and Brown have nothing to do with what I originally posted. THat was more to do with Babcock's thoughts on Hyman and Brown. I think Brown and Lindholm are similar which is a compliment to Lindholm because I think a lot of Brown. However, I wouldn't do the trade because Brown's a hometown kid and took a pay cut just so that he could play here long term. I respect that kind of loyalty and character. But it's not a bad deal. I'd gladly give you Hyman though.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
He would look incredible in Toronto, but it ain't happening. No reason at all for Carolina to move him for what Toronto would give up.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina
Lindholm can play both wing and center but he is better at wing tho. Lindholm is a player i feel is full of untapped potential and will hit it at january (as most of the team does) and go off like a rocket at another 60 point pace. i say no we are not trading him.
someone we can trade you is derek ryan :wg: lol you guys don't want him do ya. we'll throw in faulk for nylander! once in a lifetime offer by the one and only Billy Mayes!

ok in all seriousness i will stop and just so you know we are not trading lindholm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad