Value of: Elias Lindholm to NYR

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I’m low on Andersson and the Rangers are quite strong down the middle. If the Rangers are going for a quick rebuild, I’m sure they are looking for a surefire young winger with experience. I admit I’m in the minority, but I think Elias is exactly the type of player the Rangers could use right now. In an actual deal, I’d expect a small add from Carolina.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
I’m low on Andersson and the Rangers are quite strong down the middle. If the Rangers are going for a quick rebuild, I’m sure they are looking for a surefire young winger with experience. I admit I’m in the minority, but I think Elias is exactly the type of player the Rangers could use right now. In an actual deal, I’d expect a small add from Carolina.

They aren't going for a quick rebuild and that move would make absolutely no sense regardless of what type of rebuild it was.

I'm not through the roof on Lias either, but for Elias Lindholm? Absolutely not.

tradenashnow

Feb 17, 2018
Don't see anything the Rangers have in their system that the Canes would give up Lindholm for at present.

Why do people make stupid comments like this. The Canes have been a losing organization for years. That statement should be reversed.

KILLger

Mar 2, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Why do people make stupid comments like this. The Canes have been a losing organization for years. That statement should be reversed.

Well Carolina is just about to finish over your godsent Rangers and are actually climbing the standings whereas the Rangers have announced a rebuild. They have a young hardworking (save for the last part of the year but Darling cost so many points it has to be tough on team spirit) team that has last won the Stanley Cup in 2006 to your 1994.

Talks about stupid comments, provides worst post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad