Ekholm

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
He had a TERRIBLE preseason game against the Caps at the VC which I attended, but he has gotten better in each regular season game he has played. I thought he was decent last night, but very solid in the Wild game. I think he'll continue to grow and will be even better once Josi comes back and the pairings are settled down a bit. He's the #5 defensemen on the team currently imo.

Marlo Stanfield

My Name Is My Name
Jun 11, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bumping this. Wanna hear from you guys how his development is coming along and where you see him on this team. Top 4 potential, Top 2?

Given his size and skating ability, I figured a poor man's Hedman could be his calling but wanna see where he's at so far.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
You hardly notice him unless he is being physical which is a good thing IMO because it means he is doing his job. I think he could be a top 4 if given the chance. I haven't seen him make any glaring mistakes and seems to be level headed and smart.

alexmanu

Jan 1, 2011
United Kingdom
You hardly notice him unless he is being physical which is a good thing IMO because it means he is doing his job. I think he could be a top 4 if given the chance. I haven't seen him make any glaring mistakes and seems to be level headed and smart.

I see him as more of a bottom pair guy that can be solid on the PK. A good player but has limited upside.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Ekholm has looked good paired with Jones. They seem to have some chemistry and are actually getting more TOI then Klein and Ellis. Ekholm has allowed Jones to be more offensive and be able to play on his natural right side. Weber/Josi are playing 28-30 min a night now so it is basically the top pair and then the other 2 but I think Ekholm has played well when he has gotten the chance.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Over the past handful of games I've thought Ekholm and Ellis have looked solid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad